Whether you’re running a spreadsheet, teleconferencing, managing files, or tackling other jobs, the 14″ Lenovo V14 laptop will handle your needs efficiently.
Designed to keep you productive and your data secure, it’s a dependable everyday business partner. And its slimmer, smaller design—with narrower bezels—gives your business a sleek, professional face. Its integrated firmware—Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0—keeps your work secure by encrypting data and passwords.
The contemporary design of this sleek, Iron Gray laptop gives it a premium look and feel—especially the optional in-mold rolling (IMR) cover with textured lines—and its slim body travels well when you’re not in the office.
We tested this laptop for reliability and durability against eight extreme conditions: shock test; vibration test, keyboard in-system test, hinge life test, fan reliability test, panel scuff test, operating temperature test, and pressure test. It’s ready for whatever conditions your business can put it through.
About this item
- Commercial Grade Durable Laptop | Secure Laptop (TPM 2.0 – Trusted Platform Module for security) | Spill Resistant Keyboard | 180 degree Metal Alloy Hinges tested for 30000 cycles.
- Processor: Intel I5-1035G1 processor, base speed 1.0 Ghz, max speed 3.6 Ghz, 4 Cores, 6MB smart cache.
- Operating System: This is DOS based Laptop.
- Display: 14-inch screen with (1366 x 768) HD display | Anti Glare Technology |
- Connectivity: 802.11ac 1×1 Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.2 | Audio: 1.5W x 2 Dolby Audio Speakers.
- Memory: 4GB DDR4 RAM | Storage: 1TB HDD @ 7200RPM.
- Design & battery: Thin and Light Laptop | 180 Degree Hinge | Laptop Weight: 1.6 kg | Battery Life: Upto 5.5 Hr as per MobileMark 2014.